Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Peace Corps address

Hi,

I am excited to be only a month away from leaving for Peace Corps. That is, if I can get medically cleared before then. I leave on March 4 and for the next three months, we will be trained in the capital of the Dominican Republic, Santo Domingo. I have two mailing addresses. One for regular mail:

Steven Humphreys, PCT
Cuerpo de Paz
Av Bolivar 451, Gazcue
Apartado Postal 1412
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

The other one for expedited mail will be:

Steven Humphreys, PCT
Cuerpo de Paz
451 Avenida Bolivar
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Telephone: 809.685.4102

Note: If you are going to send me a package, please send it in a PADDED ENVELOPE as these containers are less likely to be tampered with or taxed. Mail can be unreliable and letters sent via air mail can take 10 days to several weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment