Thursday, October 11, 2012

Back in action!

After a computer meltdown a few months ago, I've had to borrow others' computers to publish blog posts. In the summer, I spent hours typing a thank you letter to donors of the 24 hour run fundraiser last Spring, and I lost Internet connection and lost the whole letter. Sufficed to say, computers have not been my favorite machine lately.

The storytelling of the K100 has been on my mind lately. I haven't posted this year's story in full yet because I have been travelling a lot but also because I want to go into so much detail and only have small chunks of free time or patience for it. Truth is, the story I write here will probably not reflect the significance and profound richness of the experience I had. It will only be a summary. C'est la vie.

No comments:

Post a Comment